Tuesday 29 November 2016

Glitter !!!


There are worse things to do on a sunny (but very cold) day than play with glitter.  I cut these reindeer using the TH Mini Reindeer (movers and shapers).  I coated them with glossy accents and sprinkled them with glitter.  Don't they look lovely sparkling away as the sun streams in through the window!  

Most of these I used on gift tags (seven packs of 6).


But I had two left over so I've made a card using one of them.  The NBUS Memory box Snowflake Corner was cut from silver mirror card.  

I like decorating my envelopes but worry about using die cuts in case they cause problems with the post, so I cut a reindeer from funky foam and used it as a stamp.  It adheres to the acrylic block quite well with just a little water.

I'm entering in the following challenges 

Time Out - Christmas with an optional twist of Glitter/Shimmer



Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Christmas to Die For


52 Christmas Card Throwdown November Stash Challenge - Glitter
Thanks for stopping by - especially if you take the time to leave a comment,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. I agree that they look wonderful shimmering in the sunshine. Love the pretty Christmas tags - and that lovely card too! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woe, you've been working hard! Your tags and card look great, I love all that shimmer and admire your patience to make so many packs of tags! :)Thanks for taking TIME OUT and joining our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you !!!